Kontiki Studios is based in a 1930’s warehouse conversion in East London.
It is a popular location for film, photography and pop promos, with previous clients including the BBC, ITV, Marks and Spencer and Nokia.
Additional features include a two-room recording studio and an easily accessible flat roof with views to an urban cityscape.
– 2000 sq ft in total
– ceiling height: 12ft throughout
– Main studio : 1200 sq ft; includes a stage and bar area. colorama paper.
– Kitchen : wallpapered with a collage of pinups from the 1900’s – 1980’s
– Bathroom : antique French rolltop bath and butler sink
– Dressing room : ideal for makeup and hair; includes mezzanine level
– Bedroom : shabby chic boudoir, mezzanine level
– 2600 sq ft in total
– Main area : 1000 sq ft; includes mezzanine level
– Two room recording studio : 570 sq ft – control room and live room
– Five artists’ studios
In-house facilities include wi-fi, double clothes rail and clothes hangers, iron, ironing board, hand held steamer, tea and coffee making facilities, sound system, colorama screen.
To enquire or book this venue, kindly contact us.