Are you looking to host a Frost Fair Christmas Party? If you are then there is only one place that will be the perfect venue for that – The Museum Of London Docklands.
Located on West India Quay, just moments from Canary Wharf, guests will be transported back in time to the great Frost Fairs of the eighteenth and nineteenth centuries, when Londoners came out to play on the frozen river Thames.
Apart from the fantastic selection of reception and dinner packages to match your event, it will be provided with full event support, comprehensive drinks and catering options, and state of the art audio visual facilities.
Every package includes
• A glass of Prosecco or Rum Punch on arrival
• Dinner or reception menu of your choice
• Unlimited beer, house wine and soft drinks
• AV package – including a PA system, uplighters, platform
• Hire of Sugar Store with access to the galleries on second floor or hire of the Wilberforce Room with access to the galleries on the third floor
• Access from 6.30pm-11pm, with the option to continue until 1am (additional charges apply)
• Full event management and staffing
• Furniture and linen
• Christmas tree in the Muscovado Hall
Kindly contact us for information on this package and more.