Toynbee Hall is a beautiful, elegant and flexible Grade II-Listed building that is available for hire in London.
The Hall, which is situated within easy reach of the City, has managed to retain many of its original features.
Being in close proximity with the Liverpool Street Station, Aldgate and Aldgate East Underground stations, the Hall offers a convenient yet unique venue for a variety of events.
The venue has 3 rooms – The Lecture Hall, The Ashbee Hall and The Library, all of which are available for hire separately or as a whole.
Other features includes :
• Two sets of double doors link the two halls which can be hired separately or together.
• Tables and chairs are included in the hire fee
• A range of audio-visual equipment is available to hire
• Catering and refreshment options are available from our approved suppliers
• Free wi-fi in the Lecture Hall and Ashbee Hall
• Access and facilities for people with disabilities
• Parking space are also available with prior notice.
From conferences to meetings. Weddings to receptions to private events, Toynbee Hall is an ideal venue for those looking to add a touch of nostalgia and charm to their event.