How will you celebrate Christmas this year? Do you need some inspiration for Christmas party ideas?
First of all, you need to decide whether you are going to bite the bullet and host a full-blown party or maybe you are erring on the side of caution and going virtual this year?
Whichever you choose, the team at Best Venues London are full of great ideas. Dates are getting very booked up, but we guarantee to find you something. London venues are as innovative as ever and have some amazing themes:
8 Northumberland certainly won’t disappoint this year.
The King of Hearts Ball
– Exclusive hire of the King of Hearts’ Ballroom from 6.30pm until the clock strikes at midnight.
– 60 minute drinks reception within the topiary hedges and glowing heartswith unlimited sparkling wine & winter cocktails.
– A three course seated dinner with coffee and petit fours served within theKing of Hearts Ball by AlchemyLive OR a bowl food reception (five bowls)
– Unlimited house wine, beer and soft drinks during your time at the ball (4hours)
– All King of Heart Ball styling, lighting and production
– DJ and disco at the ball
– Live band (1hr15 set or 2 x 40 minute sets)
– Photobooth included all night (digital photos)
– Event security and manned cloakroom
– Dedicated event managed from the AlchemyLive ball team
– Pre-event tasting (dinners only for 2 guests)
Standing receptions from £93 + vat per head
Dinners from £147 + vat per head
Festive Collective at 26 Leake Street
This is London’s coolest venue, brand new to the corporate Christmas party market for 2021. This stylish space is perfect for parties from 250-750 guests.
– Exclusive venue hire
– 250-750 guests
– 60 minute cocktail reception
– Unlimited beer, wine, soft drinks
– Street food by KERB
– Event lighting, sound and production
– Professional London party DJ
– Occasional furniture
– Cloakroom and security team
– Pre event food tasting
– £50 million public liability insurance
– Full event management
Packages from just £88 + vat per person
Roaring Twenties at Tobacco Dock
Take your guests on a journey through the East Mall – our Grade I listed beams, exposed brick and metal work blend with our Roaring Twenties decor and touches to give a truly magical event space.
Exclusive hire of the East Mall, 19:00-01:00 (Bars close 00:30)
• Roaring Twenties venue decor
• 45 minute Prosecco reception
• Delicious two course plated dinner from a set menu or canapes and bowl food
• Dessert bites from a set menu
• British and Continental cheese station, served with tea, coffee and tisanes (plated only)
• 5.5 hours unlimited house wine, bottled beer, cider and soft drinks
• Paying bar facilities for all other drinks
• Entertainment package – minimum 3 acts, 1 to be live music (details tbc)
• Resident DJ , dancefloor and intelligent lighting disco
• Small stage set, PA system and 1x handheld microphone (more AV info available on request)
• Mandatory security, cleaning and first aid services
• Tobacco Dock furniture package (more details available on request)
• Free cloakroom facilities
• Provision of taxi rank
Packages from £99 + vat per person
For virtual parties, there is a huge choice which means that you will be sure to find something that everyone likes. Choose from activities such as bauble decorating, festive bake-a-long, chocolate making under the watchful eye of a Michelin starred Chef, or candle making. Or maybe you have a creative team and you can choose Festive rock-off where your group can work with an MC, producer and musicians to write an original Christmas song? Or maybe you just want to have a Big Christmas Quiz live? Your Christmas Gameshow Host will compere a fun, fast-paced, energetic and competitive virtual event to entertain and engage with your team.
With a variety of fantastic Christmas quiz rounds and fun virtual challenges to choose from, and the ability for players to compete as individuals or teams, the Big Christmas Quiz Live is a fantastic way to energise and engage your remote working teams this festive season.